Employment Law Videos
Employment Law Attorneys Answer Common Questions on Video
Watch our series of videos that answer common questions workers in California may have on employment law claims. Our lawyers respond to issues such as:
- How do I choose the best employment lawyer for my case?
- Can I still keep my job if I want to report sexual harassment?
- What do employment lawyers do for workers facing wage theft, harassment or workplace discrimination?
- Do I have an employment law case if I feel I was treated unfairly at work?
- What is employment law, and what do lawyers do when employers act illegally?
- Why is it important to choose a firm that other attorneys refer cases to?
Our website also has a vast amount of information regarding California wage and hour laws, equal pay rights, racial discrimination, gender discrimination, age discrimination, the Family and Medical Leave Act and more important employment topics.
If you have further issues regarding employment or labor law, our attorneys will answer your questions on the telephone or fill out our online contact form. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your employment problem reviewed by a qualified lawyer.