Let Us Review Your Case
- California Bans State Employees from Traveling to 4 States Who Limited LGBT Rights
- Congratulations to Los Angeles Employment Attorney Michael Jacob
- Susceptible Startups by Richard S. Rosenberg and Douglas N. Silverstein
- Specialty of the House by Bill Becker
- Coming Around Again by Anne La Jeunesse
- Interactive Process Employment Law: The onus is on the employer to show that it is a cooperative partner in seeking accommodation
- California Fair Pay Act May Be the Nation’s Toughest
- What Is It Like To Be The Victim Of Workplace Bullying?
- More Increases in California Minimum Wage
- Uber Classified as an Employer in California Lawsuit
- Mayor of Carson Accused of Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Are Corporations or Franchises Responsible for Providing Safe Working Conditions?
- How Can I Prove that I was Fired for Being Gay?
- Did McDonald’s Make a Racist Firing Decision?
- How Will California Employment Law Change in 2015?