Ventura County Employment Lawyers
Experienced Representation for California Employees
At Kesluk, Silverstein, Jacob & Morrison, P.C., our dedicated employment lawyers represent wronged workers throughout Ventura County in a variety of employment law disputes. From wrongful terminations to overtime law violations to wage and hour claims, you can count on our firm to provide the trusted counsel and guidance you deserve to exercise your employee rights and restore your peace of mind in the workplace.
Securing experienced representation is essential to safeguarding your employee rights in Ventura County. Call (310) 997-4431 to schedule a free consultation.
Comprehensive Advocacy for Ventura County Employees
Our knowledgeable employment lawyers have a wealth of experience representing wronged Californians involved in a variety of workplace disputes. Common employment law disputes handled by our firm include (but aren’t limited to):
- Retaliation – Retaliation occurs when an employer takes adverse action against an employee in response to their protected activity, such as reporting illegal conduct, filing a complaint, or participating in an investigation.
- Discrimination – Discrimination in the workplace can occur based on characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
- FMLA violations – In California, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a federal law that provides eligible employees with protected leave for family and medical reasons. When employers violate the provisions, wronged workers may be eligible for compensation.
- Sexual harassment – Sexual harassment involves unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that creates a hostile or offensive work environment.
- Whistleblower claims – Whistleblower claims arise when employees report illegal activities, violations of laws or regulations, or health and safety concerns within their workplace.
- Wrongful terminations – Wrongful termination occurs when an employee is fired in violation of their employment contract, public policy, or anti-discrimination laws.
- Pregnancy discrimination – Pregnancy discrimination involves treating a pregnant employee unfavorably due to their pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
- Wage and overtime claims – Wage and overtime claims involve disputes over unpaid wages, misclassification, failure to provide overtime pay, or other violations of wage and hour laws.
When to Hire an Employment Lawyer
After experiencing workplace discrimination, harassment, or related forms of misconduct, turning to a trusted employment law attorney is imperative to safeguard your financial health and ensure your rights are protected in the professional sphere.
Our employee rights advocates help wronged workers in Ventura County pursue compensation and justice from unethical employers by:
- Guiding employees’ steps wisely during the legal proceedings
- Keeping track of important deadlines and court appearances
- Ensuring all required paperwork is submitted correctly and on time
- Fortifying employee cases with sufficient evidence to support their claims
- Negotiating with other involved parties on the employee’s behalf to ensure they aren’t being taken advantage of
Skilled Employment Lawyers in Ventura County
Our California employment law attorneys have in-depth legal knowledge and diverse skills to zealously protect the rights of workers throughout Ventura County. When it comes to safeguarding your employee rights against unethical employers, securing experienced representation is crucial to seek justice and demand fair compensation.
Preserving your economic security and well-being in today’s turbulent workforce shouldn’t have to be difficult for hardworking Californians. If you’ve experienced discrimination, harassment, or related workplace misconduct in the Golden State, look no further than the skilled representation at Kesluk, Silverstein, Jacob & Morrison, P.C. for the customized advocacy you deserve.
No one deserves to be mistreated at work. Our Ventura County lawyers can protect your employee rights. Contact us online to request a consultation.
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started