Harassment At Work And Hostile Work Environment Information
Leading Harassment Lawyers In Los Angeles CA
Each employment attorney at our law firm is committed to helping victims experiencing a wide range of harassment in the workplace.
Our harassment lawyers have experience working on behalf of employees and guiding clients through cases involving:
- Hostile work environment laws. We can define hostile work environment for you. We can then explain what California and federal laws protect workers from the effects of a demoralizing, intimidating and offensive workplaces.
- Workplace harassment claims. Do you have a workplace harassment claim? Learn what factors you need in order to have a legally actionable workplace harassment case. As a result of the case, you may recover financial damages.
- Immigrant worker rights. All workers have workplace rights, regardless of immigration status. You should not have to suffer wage theft, poor working conditions or other employment law violations because you are an illegal or unauthorized worker in California.
- Quid pro quo harassment. Learn the meaning of quid pro quo, or “this for that,” harassment, a type of sexual harassment involving workers in positions of authority.
- Sexual harassment.
- Other types of harassment.
In addition to the above information about harassment, our employment lawyers answer the following questions to help you make the best decisions when dealing with hostility or harassment on the job:
- What do I do after sexual harassment?
- How do I to file a harassment claim?
- How can an employment attorney help in a harassment case?
Questions about Workplace Harassment? Ask a Lawyer for Free
Do you suspect that you are a victim of harassment in the workplace? If so, then contact our Los Angeles harassment lawyers. We can then schedule a consultation to review your situation and then to explain your options for seeking justice. Call (310) 273-3180 today, or submit a contact form through our website.