Free, Confidential Initial Claim Review

Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Can I Afford an Attorney for an Employment Law Dispute?

How will I be able to afford an attorney for an employment law claim in California? In this video, California employment attorney Brian Kesluk discusses finance options. For more information, call (310) 997-4431

At Kesluk, Silverstein, Jacob & Morrison, P.C. we basically pride ourselves in the fact that I would say 90 to 95 percent of our cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means that the client calling me whose, god forbid, lost his job, he doesn’t have the assets to file a lawsuit, he doesn’t have the assets to pay for a deposition, a deposition alone could cost two thousand dollars, a typical case could have five depositions, so what we do here at Kesluk, Silverstein & Jacob is we handle the case on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get any money from the employee who’s been wrongfully terminated until we have a successful conclusion to the case. What’s important to note is what’s a successful conclusion. The successful conclusion is when our clients are happy, the case is always my client’s. I can give them a recommendation that I think this is a good offer, I think your employer is being fair with you, but ultimately it’s up to the client to decide whether they want to take the settlement or whether they want to go forward with litigation and I think that’s what sets us apart. We are a litigation firm. We do try our cases. We’re experienced in both state and federal court and we’re happy with any venue. We don’t discriminate. If the fight takes us to a federal court, we’re there. All initial contacts are free. We have free consultations with any contact. Our number is (310) 997-4431 or you can contact us through our website at Feel free to call.